Seaskin neck and wrist seal, user reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Si tech oval rings and Rolock 90 is what I’m getting. All are available from Seaskin.
You can use this system with both dry and wet gloves, or no gloves at all. It will give you great flexibility.

Reactions: Zef
The si-tech oval replaceable seal system is a good option because there are several dryglove systems that pop right into the oval suit rings, my favorite is Rolock.

I'm getting ready to place my order for my Nova drysuit this weekend. I'll order the S-tech oval replacement wrist seal system with silicone seals and the Rolock 90 System from Seaskin.

Is there anything else I need to order, Lined gloves, etc.? I noticed that gloves aren't included in the Rolock 90 kit
'Don't want to leave anything out.

Thanks!

I'm getting ready to place my order for my Nova drysuit this weekend. I'll order the S-tech oval replacement wrist seal system with silicone seals and the Rolock 90 System from Seaskin.

Is there anything else I need to order, Lined gloves, etc.? I noticed that gloves aren't included in the Rolock 90 kit
'Don't want to leave anything out.

Thanks!
I use 3415 gloves, they are black and pretty tough, 3416 if you need really tough,most people use the blue Showa (both listed are also Showa) the best place to get gloves is from ebay or granger.

seaskin has thick fleece liners that I use most of the time, they are red so easy to find in the gear bag

I use 3415 gloves, they are black and pretty tough, 3416 if you need really tough,most people use the blue Showa (both listed are also Showa) the best place to get gloves is from ebay or granger.

seaskin has thick fleece liners that I use most of the time, they are red so easy to find in the gear bag

Ok Thanks I'll check them out on Granger or Ebay. So these gloves fit good in your Rolock 90 adapted to the Sitech oval rings?

Ok Thanks I'll check them out on Granger or Ebay. So these gloves fit good in your Rolock 90 adapted to the Sitech oval rings?
Yes, almost any glove with fit easily and well on the Rolock system, no adaption needed on the rings, just push out the oval hard rings, switch the seal onto the base Rolock ring and pop it into the suit, it sounds more difficult than it is.

Regular latex seals also work fine in the sitech wrist and neck system.

I carry a cheap set of them as backup instead of expensive silicone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom