Searching for Dive Charter in Nassau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markknight

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've been looking online for Dive Charters in Nassau but there dont seem to be many also I might need a dive buddy. Therefore I can't rent a whole charter, is there a way to go diving in Nassau other than Stuart Cove with Sharks. I would like to dive a reef, wreck or even the blue hole.

Bahama Divers is the only other option now afaik. They dive the Blue Hole Mon, Weds. & Sat.

is there a way to go diving in Nassau other than Stuart Cove with Sharks. I would like to dive a reef, wreck or even the blue hole.

Stuart Cove also does dives to reefs and wrecks. The shark dive is a separate deal that you don't have to go on.

If you would like to do some real diving in the Bahamas your best bet would be to do a liveaboard! You can get in up to 15-20 dives in one week, and they will take you out and about through the Exumas or wherever the wind and weather allow.

One that I have found is a boat called the Avalon. The company is called Lost Island Voyages. Saturday-Friday morning liveaboard charter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom