Searching for Chick-Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm Karen and I am looking to start enjoying Florida's waters. Since it's not too smart to play in the water by oneself, I'm looking for another female and other chick friends to hang out with to look at critters underwater.
My sister and her husband came to visit from Ohio. He is an avid diver. While they were here, we went to Siesta Key and I had so much fun.
My current friends either avoid beaches or hang out at them only to party. None want to snorkel. So, I'm hoping to hook up with some people to hang out with who like to experience underwater life.
Currently I have no pics, but I hope to soon.
Peace out,
Karen

I'm Karen and I am looking to start enjoying Florida's waters. Since it's not too smart to play in the water by oneself, I'm looking for another female and other chick friends to hang out with to look at critters underwater.
My sister and her husband came to visit from Ohio. He is an avid diver. While they were here, we went to Siesta Key and I had so much fun.
My current friends either avoid beaches or hang out at them only to party. None want to snorkel. So, I'm hoping to hook up with some people to hang out with who like to experience underwater life.
Peace out,
Karen

What's wrong with dudes?? J/K Maybe post in the Florida Conch section so they all see it?

Peace out,
Karen

Hey, seconding's hockey's point -- there are a lot of really fine male divers out there . . . you're looking for a good buddy, not a sex partner!

Oh Crap.
Her first post and you clowns are already all over it.
Beat me to it.....

But seriously Karen, the Conch Divers or Venice Fossil hunters is a good place to find like minded folks.
There is also a group in Tampa on the board.

Chug

Peace out,
Karen

Hi Karen,

You might want to try looking for women buddies in the Women's Forum here Women's Views - ScubaBoard There's bound to be lots of women from Florida there. Just ignore the flippant comments from some of the posters. It's your dives and your social time and you have the right to seek out whomever you wish.

All the best

Keep trying Karen! You're bound to find someone eventually, or we may have to come back down from Ohio just to snorkel again!

Definitely post again in the Tampa and Venice forum like mentioned above.

Do you realize its been warmer here in ohio lately than where you are? We've had lots of pool company lately. Our pool actually went up to 87 F today.

Back
Top Bottom