Suggestion Search And Recovery Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Rich Keller

Rich Keller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Does anyone think it is a good idea to have a search and recovery forum? The forum could cover, search methods, recovery methods, rigging and laws pertaining to salvage. It could also work as a think tank for people with salvage problems or questions.

It was their idea to put it here and if there is enough positive response a forum will be set up.

i would like to learn about it and see what other peoples experience with it are. I think it would be very interesting, just like the "things you've found underwater" thread is. I really enjoy looking at that one too

Where is the "things you've found underwater" thread?

I think it's a great idea! I don't know anything about it and will probably have zero useful contribution, but it peaks my interest and I'm sure there will be some educational/entertaining threads. One of my favorite things to do on ScubaBoard is to poke my nose into all the different threads and finding unique topics - broaden my horizons, if you will.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom