Seaquest ProQD with i3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Bud

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone,

So I bought this BC last summer and I have done about 20 dives with it. I absolutely love this BC, the i3 inflator works great! You always have it handy no need to fool around with the inflator hose and dumping air with this thing is a joke! Don't forget the integrated weight pockets that are amazing, no need to mess around with a belt. There are also 2 slots to put weight in the back of the BC which is nice because you don't need to much weight in your pockets. The only reason I'm selling the BC is because I plan to start diving doubles so I'm opting for a BP/Wing setup. Here are a few pictures:

BCD001.jpg

BCD006.jpg

BCD004.jpg

BCD005.jpg

(My knife is not included!)

Size is M/L. I'm 6'0" 190 lbs and it fits great.

This BC has been well taken care of and it looks the same as it did the day I bought it.

This BC sells for 474.95$ on LeisurePro and even that is more than I payed for it. I'm asking 350$ for it.

I'm located in Montreal, Quebec but I don't mind shipping the BC.

Let me know!

Bump.

Come on people 350$ is a bargain for this BC!

My brother is currently looking for a BCD, and is interested in the ProQD. He needs to get fitted to find out what size he needs, which I think he is going to do this weekend. I will certainly point him into your direction. As this is a very good deal on a BCD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom