For Sale Aqualung Pearl i3 BCD side inflation in Excellent Condition - Size Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ascott22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Aqualung Pearl i3 BCD side inflation in Excellent Condition; has sewn in knife / holder plus 2 additional D-Rings added. $275 plus shipping

Technical Specs:
  • Style: Weight-integrated Hybrid Air Cell
  • Inflator: Powerline
  • Dump valves: 2 Flat valves
  • Harness: Standard with Sports Bra
  • Weight system: SureLock™ II
  • Tankband: Universal slotted tankband
  • Number of D-rings: 4 metal (2 additional custom added)
  • Pockets: 2 large lobe pockets
  • Knife attachment: Yes
  • Rolled collar: No
  • Ditchable weight: All sizes 20lb/9kg
  • Lift capacity (lbs/N): XS 23/100, SM 28/120, M 32/140, ML 37/160, LG 44/190
Aqualung Pearl i3 women’s BCD with SureLock Weight System Excellent condition. Size Medium. Saves you several hundred dollars over buying new.

The Pearl i3 is best ladies BC ever built by Aqua Lung. It features an all-new air cell powered by Aqua Lung's revolutionary i3 technology. The hybrid air cell combines a jacket style with a back inflation unit that completely surrounds the backpack. The front lobes are sleeker and low profile. The Pearl i3 retains Aqua Lung's most notable BC features such as the integrated sports bra and Sure- Lock weight system. The Pearl i3 is an Editor’s Choice.
Women’s SIZING CHART

size medium, fits 5'5-5'10 and 135-160#
IMG_6948.jpg
IMG_6949.jpg

Back
Top Bottom