Seaquest Pro Unlimited w/ Airsource & SOS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydro12

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a used Seaquest Pro Unlimited BCD that I have dived with about 25 times in fresh water. I have not used it in about 2 years but it's been stored in a cool, insulated closet (here's a link to a new one on LP: Seaquest Pro Unlimited BCD, with SureLock weight system, Black).

Size: M/L

It uses the more streamlined Velcro pockets.

It includes the Airsource with first stage hose which was around $200 (as pictured here: Seaquest Air Source Complete, Black)

Also attached with the BCD is the Aqualung SOS (Surface Observation Signal pictured here: Aqualung "SOS" Surface Observation Signal)

bc_front1.JPG

bc_rear.JPG

bc_alert.JPG

bc_knife.JPG

Asking $300 + shipping.

Just a bump and a heads up that I'll be out of pocket for the next week and a half (diving, of course!).

If you PM me and I don't respond, I'm not ignoring you.

Well, I'm back from diving in Costa Rica, and on the advice of a friend, I'm lowering the asking price to $240 + shipping.

Bump. $220 + shipping. As much as I hate to do it after they fee you to death, I may move to eBay next.

do you still have it? i have a friend comming over today to look at the pictures, he might be interested

Yes, I still have it. If your friend wants to see other pictures, just let me know what you'd like to see and I can try to take some more pics. I'll be out tonight from 9:30pm CST till late so if I don't respond until tomorrow, I apologize.

Yes, I still have the BC. What other pictures would you like?

I am really interested in viewing the weight pockets pulled out if you dont mind.

BW

Sure. I'm out of town on a business trip until the end of this week. If you can wait till then, when I return I'll get some pics posted up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom