Seaquest Balance BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2oSkier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Seaquest Balance BC - Size L

Excellent Condition.

$200 including US S/H. PayPal preferred.

• Back inflate
  • Surelock Weight Release System - utilizing up to a total of 20 lbs.
  • 420-denier nylon construction with plush padding and contour pack with Traction Pd.
  • User-friendly hide-a-pocket rolls up when not in use, which lowers drag and resistance.
  • Standard chest strap keeps BC fitting securely and snugly.
  • Standard rear-pull dump for easy air dumping in head-down descents.
  • Non-releasable rear-weight pockets are buckle-locked. Holding up to 5 lbs. in each pocket balances the diver in the water to maintain any body position with ease.
  • Revolutionary, comfortable fit is provided by the triangle load-distribution system, which distributes tank weight more evenly across the harness, relieving backpack pressure even while on land.
  • The shoulder straps employ swivel buckles, for increased mobility and preferred strap placement
BCD1.jpg
BCD2.jpg

Bump for a great Bcd! This is my daily Bcd and wouldn't trade it for anything! Good luck.

Bump for a great Bcd! This is my daily Bcd and wouldn't trade it for anything! Good luck.

It really is a great BC. I'm only selling it because I've transitioned into doubles.

Hopefully it will find a new home where someone else can enjoy it.

Regards, Dave.

Price Drop - $175 delivered.

This BC is in excellent condition and a solid deal at this price.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom