sealife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquasport

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Which is a better package, the sealife reefmaster pro set or the sea&sea mx5 IIys20a. Divers direct has a good package on both.

Would you like to provide a bit more information?

What is in each kit, price, etc. for each camera for instance.

The sea&sea is 314.00 good to 120 feet, digital lcd window, 28mm lens. Has a strobe. Sealife is good to 165 feet 3x close up lens and a strobe. 349.00 . Divers direct has them on there site if im not giving enough info . Thanks Dee.

I thought you were comparing the S&S digital. The Sealife Reefmaster is better than the MX5. With the MX5 then strobe is fixed and is too close to the lens. You'll have to have gin clear water to avoid backscatter. For that reason alone I would go with the Sealife Reefmaster. It's strobe can be adjusted at an angle to avoid backscatter and the camera itself is better.

Although I loved my S&S MX-10 and MMIIexPro, they dropped the ball on the MX-5. I wouldn't waste my money.

Back
Top Bottom