Sealife DC600 - External flash or not ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peterson's cleaner shrimp on curlique anemone
Reef022.jpg

Reef021.jpg

Moray
Reef029.jpg

Reef030.jpg

THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! And you can add the Australia "Stevo" accent to that. I just ordered the camera with 2 strobes from my LDS... i can't wait til I go to West Palm in October!!!!!!! Any other hints.. "bring em' on" :camera:
Thanks, Jill

I would suggest you focus first on macro because they are the easiest to take. I would suggest you disarticulate one of the strobes and hold it with your hands directly above the subject, this way you can control how far away it is and the angle, if you leave it attached to the tray you are going to find that its really hard to aim it at your subjects, the only way is putting it right above the camera which then you get backscatter. If you are shooting from far away is really easy to pop it back on I do it all the time. I havent really gotten the hang of shooting stuff from far away, hopefully your learning curve is faster than mine. Good luck and dont forget to post your shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom