Sealife DC600 Camera for Sale!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Scubaboarders! This is Steve from Deep Six in Jensen Beach

I have a Sealife DC600 for sale. The camera is less then a year old and has absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am selling it because I work at a dive shop and will be getting a DC800 as soon as I sell the DC600. The only complaint I have with the camera is the battery life. To resolve this problem, I bought an extra battery that will be included with the camera. Also included will be a 1GB SD card, allowing for up to 10,000 pictures when set in economy mode. The camera will be in the original packaging, and include all the factory accessories: 2 batteries, battery charger, AV link for a TV, picture editing software, USB link, and a 1GB SD card. The camera housing is rated to 200 FSW and I have personally taken the camera to the Spiegel Grove, at a depth of 120FSW with no problems. The camera has NEVER been flooded and is in GREAT shape.

Pictures and video taken with the camera can be seen at the following links.

www.stevedub.blogspot.com

www.shcubasteve.blogspot.com

I am firm at $250....Which is a steal for such a new camera. Anyone interested in this great camera should reply to this thread, PM me, or call me directly at 772-528-4408 for more info!

Steve W

Attachments

• SEALIFE.jpg
    SEALIFE.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom