Sealife DC 1200 Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My husband and I have spent the day researching the SeaLife DC1200....I think your pics have made up our minds. We are going to St. John in Feb. and don't want to miss anything...I think this camera is our answer....thanks for sharing them.

I took these last August in Cozumel, I know I'm a little late getting them on here but better late than never.
Scuba Dave, (Scuba Keli's Husband)

Honeycomb Cowfish.jpg

Anemone.jpg

Graysby.jpg

Rock Beauty.jpg

Scuba Keli
can you post some of your ones from gilboa Quarry, i am from michigan and would like to see.

let me see what I can find this weekend, they are not nearly as good though. Gilboa was my first dive with the camera.

Ok, by request Scuba Keli & Scuba Dave diving Gilboa Quarry in Ohio with SeaLife DC 1200 elite. If you are using these photos to determine if a SeaLife camera is right for you keep in mind that this was our first dive with the camera so there was a learning curve, I think the water temp was around 55 F & vis was around 20 ft. We were also learning to dive in drysuits, so we had alot going on. I think the camera preformed very well very easy to use even for beginners wearing thick gloves. Its very easy to go from stills to video and back which was really cool. Also practicing around the house before getting in the water was very helpful. Any question let me know. VWEEDON where in Michigan are you? We are in Farmington Hills, lets go diving.
Scuba Dave,

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0079.jpg

Those are pretty darn clear for just out of the box. did you get the kit with wide angle lens and strobe light or just the camera. thank you again for posting. i am from the ortonville area. would love to dive.

Yes we did get the DC 1200 Elite package which comes with one strobe and wide angle lens. I'll have to look up Ortonville not sure where that is (we aren't from Michigan originally). Next time you are going diving around here let us know.

Scuba Keli & Scuba Dave

Gulf Of Mexico - Rube Allyn Reef 11-21-10.. probably 30'-40' of vis.

Rube Allyn 11-21-10 pictures by TheAscension - Photobucket

Favorite pic from the weekend..

PICT0047.jpg

My friend was spear fishing and he kept following us, but when I'd swim after him for better pics he would take off..

After the 2nd dive, when we were returning to the boat, there was a larger one circling us under the water, but my camera battery was dead by then :( Can anyone identify what kind it is? There's a few of us arguing between Spinner, Reef, Nurse and juvenile Bull..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom