Seacure Recall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We apologize for not having the information about our limited recall on our website yet. We have been in the process of switching our website to a new company and re-working the site. It should be live tomorrow and will contain the recall information in the "Product" section. The website address is Seacure - Custom Mouthpiece. If anyone has any questions about the recall, feel free to e-mail us at recall@seacure1.com.

I have a one (maybe two?) with the yellow insert on my Atomics.

What happens now?

Terry

I have a one (maybe two?) with the yellow insert on my Atomics.

What happens now?

Terry

...but are the one's on your Atomics the 'Sport' version of the mouthpiece ? The yellow-insert alone isn't the problem, it's the combination of yellow-insert AND 'Sport' version that's the problem.

...but are the one's on your Atomics the 'Sport' version of the mouthpiece ? The yellow-insert alone isn't the problem, it's the combination of yellow-insert AND 'Sport' version that's the problem.

No idea. It's clear with a yellow insert.

Terry

Only if used on certain regulators ...
Retail_Poster_01.gif

New_Pic_Two_02.gif

Retail_Poster_03.gif

Retail_Poster_04.gif

I would go with .. yellow insert + listed regulator = get new mouthpiece

No idea. It's clear with a yellow insert.

Terry
Terry,
This sizing problem that we are having with our old Sport model mouthpieces is kind of confusing. The poster that D_B posted should be helpful. The bottom line with Atomic is that they started enlarging the orifice on their regs around 2005, without changing the model names or numbers. Their older versions used our smaller size I, their newer our larger size II. So, if you have the newer larger Atomic and are using it with our size I, we want to replace it for you with a size II. Just give us a call at 800-428-9494 or e-mail us at recall@seacure1.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom