Seac Pro 2000 HD Opinions please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pufferfish_tom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear fellow divers. I need your help.
Do you own or have used the Seac Pro 2000 HD BCD? I would like to know what your opinion on it is as there seems to be a lack of reviews on this jacket and i am thinking of getting one?
Thanks
Tom

Dear fellow divers. I need your help.
Do you own or have used the Seac Pro 2000 HD BCD? I would like to know what your opinion on it is as there seems to be a lack of reviews on this jacket and i am thinking of getting one?
Thanks
Tom

high quality and with the nice outward appearance.

I don't personally dive one but I have inspected this BCD and it looks well made. I do know a diver who has been diving an older version of the 2000 HD for several years and really likes it.

I am a SEAC Rep and have had the opportunity to try out all of the SEAC BCD's. I personally use the Pro 2000 and love it! What I like the most about it is that everything is adjustable; including the bladder. SEAC makes really good gear. The reason you haven't seen many reviews is that although the company is one of the largest scuba manufacturers in the world, they are only expanding into the US full-scale for the first time. You will read lots of good things about SEAC in 2014 and beyond!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom