sea tiger x 3 !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VBlueV

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
'was a great weekend!

'dove the sea-tiger three days in-a-row =D
st-rail.jpg

st-turtle2.jpg

friday 1: with doubles and a 50% deco: actual time inside the wreck at 110fsw was 25minutes..
only a few minutes of deco :wink:

saturday 2: fun dive with a single tank.. ahh, now i can fit through that portal =)

then we threw in a dive on the YO-257 and san pedro for good measure..
yo-mid.jpg

here's vinh in the san pedro..
yo-vinh.jpg

wow! i hope that's not the front of the sub =/
yo-sub3.jpg

sp-eel.jpg

sp-stern.jpg

on the way to the YO-257.. we caught up to a pod of dolphins that were bow-riding another boat..
so we jumped in to snorkel above 'em.. one section even surfaced 10 feet in front of me =)
st-spinners.jpg

sunday 3: with helium doubles and a 50% deco: we explored way off the bow of the sea-tiger down to 150fsw.. and my first time with helium =D
/in a chipmunks voice.. "man! it is friggin' cold down here!!!"

thanks to all my dive buds: jimbo, sherm, jay, vinh, bach, and dave..

Glad to see our coountry is so well protected with you diving every day! LOL Awsome shots. I'll be back in a week.

nice shots, bet diving with the dolphins was fun.

catherine96821:
nice shots, bet diving with the dolphins was fun.
it was way cool swimmin' with the spinners :D
they say that dolphins like you better without that strange scuba gear/tank and the weird bubble noises..

when we first jumped in with them.. we were like, "where'd they go?".. as i only scanned just below the surface..

but then i looked straight down.. the super pod was swimming 20 feet below us.
without notice and maybe to mess with me.. a bunch of 'em punched through the water almost right at me.. now that was cool :14:

WC.. i did have to burn a day of leave friday.. but it was soooo worth it.. on the boat ride from hickam to the ST.. the water was pure glass, no swell, no wind, not even any ripples.. beautiful! :) plus, i earned my full wreck-penetration C-card on that dive. we even squoze under the grate pictured in catherine's avatar..
image.php

VBlueV:
plus, i earned my full wreck-penetration C-card on that dive.

You did?...?...?...? (can I smoke some of that?)...there has been some miscommunication obviously...most likely on my part.

We haven't even started yet :)

-- Lost Line Drill
-- Lost Buddy Drill
-- OOG Exit
-- No mask exit
-- Siltout exit
-- Touch Contact
-- etc etc etc

...and no my living room does not count as dives 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...etc etc

these are but a few things that we have yet to accomplish. (Unless Jimbo is creating JCA "Jimbo's Certification Agency" then I apologize for commenting)

Oh yeah...and you suck cause I didn't get to see any damn dolphins!

I got a dolphin on saturday too. Almost close enough to touch but not quite. Swam with us for five minutes. After that my divers could have looked at sand for the next hour and been happy.

Wildcard:
After that my divers could have looked at sand for the next hour and been happy.

That sure sounds like our dive on Sunday. :D Nothing but a lot of sand. Our information source might have been reading his compass upside down or something. Well have to see when we talk to him next.

rockjock3:
That sure sounds like our dive on Sunday. :D Nothing but a lot of sand. Our information source might have been reading his compass upside down or something. Well have to see when we talk to him next.

Except for the dolphins...aaaaargh! I want to see some dolphins!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom