Sea Tiger, 27 Dec 2007 Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Did the Sea Tiger today (so to speak)....while the water was bit rough, the visibility was awesome. We could see to the sand bottom and the entire wreck from the surface.

JJ and his new boat were on the other ball when we arrived...thought about cutting in some video that somehow showed up on my camera of JJ relieving himself from the back deck of his boat, but I refrained :)

Anyways, I digress...small youtube clip attached. Or as always you can check out the full quality version here. (19mb) (it's .wmv so make sure you are 30 or older...).

Why are you awake at 0600? I have an excuse, my wife needed to be at the terminal at 0500 w/the kids...just to be told that they didnt have a seat for her... :)

nize quality video sherm..

i like the new two-tone gray/black paint job on the RB2.. looks sharp!
AND the new 7 foot mast for your dive flag (good idea for low-profile watercraft)

well.. since you called me out..
why was that guy in the other boat yellin' and shakin' his fist at y'all? :eyebrow: j/k

andy was using doubles too and took michelle to the engine room..
i had 33% in my doubles so i had to just watch :wink:

Fun video, although there's something just not RIGHT about somebody tech clad, tying in, while a turtle swims right behind him :)

Lol he wasn't yelling at us :) Otherwise he wouldn't have let us tie off right next to him :)

I could edit the turtle out, add more green to the water and make the vis look about 5 feet...:) Will that work? (I dove in California for 5 years prior to here....)

Back
Top Bottom