Sea Sports Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twinkles

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We just got back from an eastern carribean cruise with Holland America and did a two tank dive with SEA SPORTS BELIZE. I don't have much experience with different operators--just about 8 different ones since I started diving again in July. But Sea Sports was the most professional of the of the bunch. My emails setting things up were answered promptly. I was sent a well organized spreadsheet ahead of time to provide stats on my group of four along with any equipment needs.

SEA SPORTS BELIZE has each diver set up their gear in the shop before you leave, I suppose to help them size you up. The staff had the tanks up and ready to set up when we arrived. A couple of tanks were a bit light 2800 pounds but I have learned to expect that at all but a very few (one) operations. Sea Sports did top them off for us before we left.

A subway sandwich was included during the surface interval which we did at a little fish camp island.

All in all a great day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom