Sea Space

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
TSDT....who's planning to go to Sea Space in Houston? What day(s)?

I haven't been to the new Reliant Arena but according to the diagram in the Sea Space paper, there's a food court to the right of the front door. Would that be a good spot? Tony, are you familiar with this place?

And what time? If you are attending a seminar, let us know which one and the time. (I've waited until the last minute but there are several seminars and a workshop I'm interested in. It depends on whether space is still available as to whether I attend them or not!)

Let's see how many TSDT we can gather...even you northern members are welcome! :eek:ut:

When are you gonna be there?
What seminars and/or workshops are you taking?
What time are you available for a meeting?

I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be attending the 1p-4p DAN O2 course on Saturday.

We are planning to be there both days when the doors open.

The only workshop we might attend is Sunday 9 - 12 (Gary Gentile's Wrecks and Tech Diving) - but that's not a sure thing.

Gary and I will there, probably on Saturday. I hope to attend something on photography. Sunday we are headed back out to Twin Lakes.

We were at Twin Lakes yesterday around noon. (Suppose I should start another thread...) Was the thermalcline due to last week's inclimate weather? Brrrr, I was only wearing neoprene and at 30 feet it was chilly.

Other than that, had a great time, made progress on bouyancy control, tried out the new equipment including a pink MX-5.
-DD

Can't make it (grumble)...gotta mind the store so I can support my diving habit.

But Ronbo will be there. Look for a slender gent with very close cropped hair, and a moustache that would make the guy from Monopoly game jealous. I'll email him you're meeting place and ask him to at least find you and shake your hand.

Will you be wearing your TSDT shirts? If so, that would be an easy way for him to find you.

Alec Ranck will also be there as the rep for Poseidon and Deep Outdoors. So be sure to stop by and say hello to him.

I'll be there Sunday with the family. I don't know what time I'll get the gang moving Sunday AM, but we'll be there. Keep an eye out for us.

Hope to see you,

Bill

I'll be Saturday around noon. Can meet anytime after that. Just let me know of the place and time.

Thanks................

FYI.........For those of you in Houston that are going, Sea Sports Scuba (on Kuykendahl) had coupons for free entry into the exhibit hall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom