http://www.diveheart.org/

Sea Shepherd in need of help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, until the Japanese and Norwegian whalers get SEAL support, I guess SS having Somali advisors will give them the upper hand....oh yeah, and some RPGs...

Well, until the Japanese and Norwegian whalers get SEAL support, I guess SS having Somali advisors will give them the upper hand....oh yeah, and some RPGs...

No no no. Going to the Somalis is the worst thing they can do. They will end up getting kidnapped and held for ransom. Then ss will have to solicit for more funds, and frankly, I really don't want to suffer through another post like this one.

Seriously. Bugger off give us money. Let me know how that works out for you.

Let me start off by saying this IS NOT A DEBATE! And please, PLEASE, do not turn this into a Sea Shepherd bashing thread, that has been done, if you truly aren't interested, then bugger off!
A few thoughts:
  • If you want to speak, anyone who is interested gets to respond, whether they agree with you or not. This isn't the DIR forum, after all.
  • I'm not really interested in having a debate over whether or not violence is an acceptable tactic. It isn't.
  • I'm not really interested in having a debate over whether or not Sea Shepherd is violent. They are. "Direct action" does have a nice Orwellian ring to it, though.
  • Shame on Watson, shame on Sea Shepherd and shame on you. You collectively bring infamy and ignominy to what is otherwise a noble cause.
  • As to buggering off, my suggestion would be YOU FIRST.

Well said.

A few thoughts:
  • If you want to speak, anyone who is interested gets to respond, whether they agree with you or not. This isn't the DIR forum, after all.
  • I'm not really interested in having a debate over whether or not violence is an acceptable tactic. It isn't.
  • I'm not really interested in having a debate over whether or not Sea Shepherd is violent. They are. "Direct action" does have a nice Orwellian ring to it, though.
  • Shame on Watson, shame on Sea Shepherd and shame on you. You collectively bring infamy and ignominy to what is otherwise a noble cause.
  • As to buggering off, my suggestion would be YOU FIRST.

AGREE!

Conservation of the worlds oceans should be a priority for all. However these folks employ TERRORISM.

There are MANY non violent conservation groups dedicated to the marine environment that REALLY need and deserve our support.

I adore the Seashepards. What they do is controversial but I couldn't standby and watch an innocent child be harmed without standing up for him or her. Its instinct and whales and dolphins have been shown to exhibit more humanity than some of our fellow humans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom