For Sale Sea&Sea YS-120Duo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Milkman670

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
20161006_125658.jpg
20161006_120914.jpg
20161006_120902.jpg
20161006_120842.jpg
I have 1 Sea & Sea YS-120 duo ttl strobe for sale. Brother who is not computer savy has asked me to try to sell some stuff. 2nd hand info, never flooded, includes a sync cord and sensor, manual, box and orings.
Will ship anywhere, you pick up shipping costs from Canada. I'm asking $250 us, but will take offers.

not really interested in the strobe, but i am curious about the sensor. it appears to use a motormarine 4 pin connector? i assume it will not handle digital camera preflash?

can you provide more information?

does the strobe and sensor function?

Hi giffenk, I know nothing about the stuff, I was told everything tested and working. If talking the connector to strobe looks like a 5 pin. I will ask about the digital preflash.

Attachments

• 20161006_190901.jpg
    20161006_190901.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 86
Hi giffenk, I know nothing about the stuff, I was told everything tested and working. If talking the connector to strobe looks like a 5 pin. I will ask about the digital preflash.
agreed. the strobe side connector is a standard 5 pin sea & sea.

i was interested in the sensor and its connector. it appears to be a 4 pin motormarine style.

thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom