sea & sea housings for canon t2i t3i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
just wondering if anyone has, or at one time had any experience with sea & sea camera housings.getting the canon t2i or t3i and like the looks of the sea and sea housing but have no knowledge of them are they dependable? thanks in advance.

just wondering if anyone has, or at one time had any experience with sea & sea camera housings.getting the canon t2i or t3i and like the looks of the sea and sea housing but have no knowledge of them are they dependable? thanks in advance.

I have had two sea and sea housings, for the canon xsi and t2i, really like both of them, they are much less confusing to put together, have interchangeable dome ports that come on and off easily. I highly recommend the sea and sea over the other brands.

I agree- the Sea & Sea housings for those cameras are great; definitely suitable for a serious shooter. They've got great ergonomic design and have some features you don't see on other systems, particularly their port lock system and shutter release (which is nice; you can trigger it in a few different ways), and a very secure latch system. It's also relatively compact among SLR housing choices, and easy to install/mount your camera in the housings. Plus, you have the option of dual strobes.

We're got a couple in our shop at good prices. Let me know if you have any more questions- shoot me a PM and we'll help you out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom