Sea Quest Raider BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Horace

Reaction score
:whoa: Just received my new Sea Quest Raider. For me, this is a fairly serious BCD, 50 lbs lift, large back wing, two tank straps, and a double pouch weight belt (5 lbs each side) between the straps, also straps around the tank.

Four (4) dump valves. Everywhere I look, a dump valve. one up, one down, on both sides. Uncontrolled ascent shouldn't be a problem. Descending shouldn't be a problem, huge side pouches hold more weights than I own.

However, I have a 13 cu ft pony bottle in a nylon pouch holder with two tank straps, but danged if I can find a place to mount it on a tank that already has big three straps around it.

I'm trying to figure out where to hang the pony bottle and still keep it out of the way. Never had one before.

Just wondering where everyone else puts theirs, when it won't fit on the back? Just clip it on the side/front to the D rings???

Thanks for any advice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom