Sea Lions Love Scooters! - Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sea lions were the highlight of the dive day. The puking one is hilarious. When I dropped down, I saw one chomping on a sea star... maybe the same one?! :wink:

Great sea lion video.

Thanks! Jazzed you were on the boat and could enjoy such a fantastic dive!

Thanks for sharing. Very up-beat! I hope the trend of more dive reports on the board continues. :thumb:

Appreciate it, Scott. I, too, love reading dive reports. It's how I dive around the world vicariously. :)

Awesome dives! So glad we got the sea lion one on video so I can re-live it whenever I want! Perfect choice of music too. :)

Love the Spectre. Capt. Ted always does a great job of finding the best sites for us...and was definitely great to see John again! By far one of my favorite DMs!

So glad we were able to move our spots to Sunday!

In the second video, the one of "Coral Reef" from 3:15 to 3:25 what type of fish is that?

Edit: Oh and I LOVED the videos!

Thank you! That fish is a ling cod (and a good sized one at that). Here in SoCal I tend to see them more often on the wrecks and usually a lot deeper. He was a real treat. We hung out with him for about five minutes.

Love the Sea Lions!!

Me, too!

Just saw your post! Great fun. Can't wait to get up there do some diving with the seals.

Just saw your post! Great fun. Can't wait to get up there do some diving with the seals.

You'll have a blast! Whether it's diving with the sea lions or just cruising the reefs, Anacapa and Santa Cruz Islands offer amazing diving. The Spectre is a great boat from which to enjoy these dive sites.

Hi guys,

It was really nice seeing you too & glad you had such a good time. Thanks for the kind words you guys make it easy to be a good DM & have a fun time doing it. I'll be on the Spectre again 3/26 & 27 come back out. My other dates are 4/3 & 4/9 & 10.

Nice videos! I really liked the second one...that site looks almost tropical.

Back
Top Bottom