"Sea Hunt"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love Sea Hunt... Mike Nelson, is one bad MF'er. Nobody to screw with! :D

I'm still discovering this series.

Watch the episodes closely the right hose is the only one that cut.
The Seahunt series are now on this.tv
check it out on on the internet and see if you have this in your local programming.
Jl

A couple of weeks ago I watched some Sea Hunt episodes on "Hulu".

Why watch Sea Hunt? I still remember the episodes from when I originally viewed them. Today I dive many of the sites used in filming the series and see Zale Parry diving every year in our dive park. Of course now that I'm diving a single hose, the enemy divers have only one to cut. Gulp.

Why watch Sea Hunt? I still remember the episodes from when I originally viewed them. Today I dive many of the sites used in filming the series and see Zale Parry diving every year in our dive park. Of course now that I'm diving a single hose, the enemy divers have only one to cut. Gulp.

Why watch SeaHunt? Why eat pizza? Why listen to a song more than once? Because it's good! :)

Down here, it's viewable on the "THIS" cable channel. Only thing is you have to be awake at 4:30 am (right after "Highway Patrol" with Broderick Crawford). Sometimes I am. It's like greeting an old friend.

Seeing all the episodes whenever you want off a DVD is just too easy. Mike would never do it that way ;-)

Watch the episodes closely the right hose is the only one that cut.
The Seahunt series are now on this.tv
check it out on on the internet and see if you have this in your local programming.
Jl

The right hose is the supply hose. The left hose is the exhaust hose. In the episodes I've been watching recently, it is the supply hose that gets cut.

Back
Top Bottom