Sea Hornet Air Commando Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, to be more specific I am only looking for the Sea Hornet branded second stages.
I like the ProSubs as shown by @JaSr, but have already have ProSubs and also Parkway. A sample shown below.
View attachment 803633

I picked up a couple the other day so don't need any more for now thanks.
@Kupu was interested at one time, maybe drop him a DM?
If you ever find yourself having more of the Sea Hornet branded Command Airs than you want, I am interested to add one to my collection.
These are available now. I will probably not have any more. These were my diving gear as I do not see myself diving again these are all I will have.

JaSr has been very kind to share information and show me that both the first and second stages he is offering are Sea Hornets manufactured by T.D. Preece. and Co. Not ProSubs as I had assumed.

Nice save, it would be a shame for those to get tossed in a garbage heap!
If you ever find yourself having more of the Sea Hornet branded Command Airs than you want, I am interested to add one to my collection. Thanks for the tip on cleaning the second stage window, I have a couple that would look better after that beauty treatment.
Kupu

Are you still after Command Air regs?
I have a few for sale....I have posted them for sale but not had any offers
First an second stages.
If you are interested make me an offer.

Attachments

• TECH REGS First stage Shot 1.jpg
    TECH REGS First stage Shot 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 28
Here is a good story I read in "Classic Diver" mag, Historical Diving Society publication [I am a member].
This guy ,Stephen Appleby found a wheelbarrow of Sea Hornet , he was out walking and came across rubbish to be collected by the council.
4 Sea hornet Commando regulators, as well as BCs, gauges and other stuff all in working order.
Here is a photo from the mag, I don't know who took the shot.
IMG_20240402_0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom