scubatoy.com 10% discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sepandee

Contributor
Reaction score
I asked this question on another threat but didn't get the answer.

I'm about to buy a SeaCure mouthpiece, a BCD dive knife (doesn't say the brand, it's the really cheap one for around $15), and a money/card/junk holder ($5). I know my LDS sells the remora knife for $45, which is $20 more expensive than scubatoy.com. And I only know of this website and 1 more. So:

1. How do I get the 10% discount from scubatoy?
2. Any other websites recommended (I live in canada)?

Sepandee:

I'm about to buy a SeaCure mouthpiece, a BCD dive knife (doesn't say the brand, it's the really cheap one for around $15), and a money/card/junk holder ($5). I know my LDS sells the remora knife for $45, which is $20 more expensive than scubatoy.com. And I only know of this website and 1 more. So:

I think I saw on their website that you need to call to get the discount.
Papa Steve

I've always just put "Scubaboard discount" in the notes field of my order. I think.

Sepandee:

When I bought my reg. I saw it cheaper at leisure pro. I asked scuba toys, but figured out finally that with the 10 % discount I am even cheaper...

Liesurepro will most likely be cheaper on most items, especially once taxes are included (no tax from Liesurepro)
My experience with Scubatoys is that they can match some prices but in general are not as cheap. You must call your order in on phone to get the 10% discount.

Richesb:
Liesurepro will most likely be cheaper on most items, especially once taxes are included (no tax from Liesurepro)
My experience with Scubatoys is that they can match some prices but in general are not as cheap. You must call your order in on phone to get the 10% discount.

There is no tax from us either if shipped out of state. So people in NY get taxed by LP, and people in texas get taxed by us... that's the way that works.

And since we are an authorized dealer for all the brands we sell, there are some price restrictions on what we can show on our pages... but a phone call can cure all!

Back
Top Bottom