Scubastore / DiveInn website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can always connect from home, never from work - it was a firewall issue for me. Maybe check some browser settings for site filtering or content access?

Are you able to connect right now? I used to be able to connect from work and at home and now I can't access at all - it seems that their server is down.

I went though my IE settings and everything is at default settings. I even turned off my Norton Internet Security. I have access to all the usual web sites I visit, but ScubaStore seems dead.

Maybe you could check something for me - I'm looking for availability and price for a regulator..... I'll PM you.

Paul

ScubaKims once bubbled...
Are you able to connect right now? I used to be able to connect from work and at home and now I can't access at all - it seems that their server is down.

I went though my IE settings and everything is at default settings. I even turned off my Norton Internet Security. I have access to all the usual web sites I visit, but ScubaStore seems dead.

Maybe you could check something for me - I'm looking for availability and price for a regulator..... I'll PM you.

Paul

Its working fine on my end:D

I PM'ed you regarding Dive Inn.

This is really weird, I can't figure out why I can't connect. Internet Explorer can't find the server and it takes me to Yahoo.Com to search for ScubaStore.Com .... and there is the link to DiveInn .. but my browser can't find the server.

Same thing happened to me at work (except it was MSN).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom