Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If anyone has some older or interesting Scubapro regulators they want to get rid of let me know. Interested in all kinds of working or not really working first and second stages.

Hi Drew,

One of my hobbies is rebuilding old ScubaPro regulators. I usually limit my habit to MK5s, MK10s, MK2s first stages, and 108, 109, 156 (Balanced Adjustable) second stages and an occasional G250 or AIR 2. I have a few of each of those models in differing cosmetic shape and differing levels of rebuild. So if you're looking for a showroom MK5/108 I've got it. If you're looking for a 109 or MK10 in pieces to play DIY regulator repair, I've got that too. Pretty much everything I currently have has at least been through the dissembled and cleaned stage, so the boring and uninteresting part has been done.

Let me know what you're interested in and we see if we can sort something out.

Last edited:
I've got 5 G250 second stages if you're interested, need servicing. I've also got two fully rebuilt excellent condition and ungraded G250s for sale, never been wet. Not quite vintage though. I've also got two 156 BAs, one brand new and one that would need to be serviced.

Cheers. Yes, once I looked at the picture on my iPad wearing glasses it became apparent. I have a MK5 with a plastic saddle, late version I assume. I like the metal saddle because it's well, metal.

I have a MK6 pnuematic yoke reg I'm willing to part with

Last edited:
I've got a G250 crystal in nice shape I might be willing to part with, for the right amount that is. :wink:

Cheers. Yes, once I looked at the picture on my iPad wearing glasses it became apparent. I have a MK5 with a plastic saddle, late version I assume. I like the metal saddle because it's well, metal.

I have a later version with the plastic saddle too. It also has 2 hp ports like the MK10.
I like the way the chrome saddles look but they do add a bit of weight to the regulator.

I have a later version with the plastic saddle too. It also has 2 hp ports like the MK10.
I like the way the chrome saddles look but they do add a bit of weight to the regulator.

Me too, all metal looks cool, not overly concerned about any additional weight as anything extra could add up to less lead.

Back
Top Bottom