Scubapro Uwatec Aladin 2g registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Reposting from the Computers,Gauges, Watches and Analyzers section:

Hello.
Recently i purchased an Aladin 2g dive computer. Since there is no serial number engraved - written on the dive computer i used for registering the product the electronic ID that one can find either via Smarttrak or at menu Set 2 (a ten digit number).
The problem is that while you try to register the computer at the Scubapro page and after inserting the aforementioned number at the proper field, a choice for Aladin 2g doesn't exist at the Product drop down menu. Personally i registered the computer as an Aladin Tec 2g and afterwards i notified about it Scubapro but after a few days i received a message informing me that i attempted to register an invalid serial number.
I replied to Scubapro email asking for guidance but till now there have been no reply.
Any suggestions about how to complete the registration??

The Aladin 2G has its serial number on the side of the unit underneath the clear plastic. If the unit is in a wirst mount or console, you will have to remove it first to see the serial number. Once you have the correct number, try to register the unit again and let us know if you have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom