Scubapro Twin Jets - Graphite or black?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juris Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Which would be the better choice for single tank wet suit rec diving (not too much of a load to push around)?

Graphite is supposed to have a different feel than black, which is supposed to give a more "standard" fin feel. Which did you choose and why?

Thanks!

As far as I know, the graphite and black version depends on the type of diver that you are. The graphite is positively bouyant while the black is negatively bouyant. So the purchase depends on whether your legs float or sink, or if you rather have your fins float in the water if you happen to drop them overboard.

I chose the yellow hi-viz Twin Jets for their slightly positive bouyancy and their form fitting soft material. Scubapro says they are similar to the Graphite Twin Jets but made from a different material. I really like them. I mean really REALLY like them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom