ScubaPro Twin Jet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyclone3565

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking for a pair of ScubaPro Twin Jet Full Foot fins for my wife. I am having a difficult time finding them. I would prefer to buy new. Any and all help would be appreciated.

hey, where are you located? any scubapro dealer should be able to order them. worst case scenario (they refuse to order them) leisurepro normally carries them, but they're out of stock at the moment.

The full foot Twin Jets aren't shown in the 2008 SP catalogue, but the Twin Jet Max full foot fin is. SP could have some left overs in stock, you might check with a dealer to see... Hopefully someone here will have some information for you. :palmtree: Bob

Welcome to SB Cyclone3565! I happen to know where there is a set of new full foot Twin Jets in the Hi Vis yellow size 6-7. At the time I ordered a set for my wife and myself we both wanted a set. When they got here though my wife changed her mind. So the dive shop I was dealing with has that pair still I believe. I will check and PM you with the details. I love mine and would recommend them to those wanting full foot fins. Just remember to pay close attention to your wifes shoe size verses fin size. From my experience they actually run very close to normal shoe size. I found a deep sea sock to be very comfortable while using them. Good luck and let me know if interested. CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Hi CamG,

I am very interested. I personally wear Force Fins, which I would not trade for anything, but our best friend in Cozumel used the full foot Twin Jets and my wife really liked them. The size is the only thing I am not sure of, but I think that 8-9 would be too big, so I would think 6-7. She does plan to wear socks as well. Please PM me the info or send it to my work email martin.bohn@valley-dynamo.com

Back
Top Bottom