Scubapro trak computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badraldin

New
Reaction score
Hi guys
this is my first topic in this forums and i hope that to be able to add some value to my friends here.

i just got SCUBAPRO TRAK COMPUTER( it is in a very good condition) as my first dive computer but i faced the biggest problem like any beginners who doesnt have such a good idea about dive computers ..i found out that .it is too old,,,, no user manuals are avilable soft copy or hard copy ,,,
so would any one of you can help me to understand how to use is ,,, or it is a scrap now and will not be useful for me any more since it is too old (1995 )
what do you advice me ??

If I remember correctly the Trak was an air integrated air only computer.
If it turns on, reads tank pressure and scrolls through the NDL's for different depths it most likely will be perfectly functional.
Since there are no user adjustable parameters you will not set something on it accidentally that would be dangerous.
It should be quite straightforward.....screen will show tank pressure, depth, current NDL and most likely max depth reached and temp.

Take it for a simple shallow dive with a backup pressure gauge plugged into another port on your reg along with a wrist computer and compare the two.

If I remember correctly the Trak was an air integrated air only computer.
If it turns on, reads tank pressure and scrolls through the NDL's for different depths it most likely will be perfectly functional.
Since there are no user adjustable parameters you will not set something on it accidentally that would be dangerous.
It should be quite straightforward.....screen will show tank pressure, depth, current NDL and most likely max depth reached and temp.

Take it for a simple shallow dive with a backup pressure gauge plugged into another port on your reg along with a wrist computer and compare the two.

Hi Fishpie
thank you for the information but could you please tell me how to change it from Fet to meter and from PSI to Bar ,,, fro F to C ( temperature )

thanx again for your help

Sorry.
It's been too long since I've seen one to tell you this.
It may not even be possible......

:-( .....

---------- Post added December 12th, 2013 at 05:24 PM ----------

SO what about the manual ,,,, any one can send me soft copy ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom