Scubapro Service Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can get you those trident rivit style seats if your looking. Also, shoot me a PM and I might be able to point you in a direction for scubapro kits. But not going to name my source on the open forum to prevent issues on that end.

---------- Post added April 17th, 2013 at 06:30 PM ----------

Acctually, just checked my stock. Looks like I have one or two G250HP kits in my shop. Shoot me a pm if intrested. I gauruntee, they will cost you less the $50 each. Ha ha.

Now that's what I call comradery. Kudos

auto part stores sell break shoes for your car why can't dive shop sell parts for dive gear.

Why not just forget the service and dive as long as you can before the reg fails and you die? Seems safer than "re using" and pouring all other stuff inside.

Last edited:
Why not just forget the service and dive as long as you can before the reg fails and you die? Seems safer than "re using" and pouring all other stuff inside.

If you truly believe this you really need to review all your training and skills. Until that time please do not dive, you do not have the skills or knowledge to perform a safe dive at this time.

I'm fairly sure all except the X650 use the S-wing poppet and the only differences between the lot is the o-rings that are included.

I checked the schematics and the poppets are the same, but there does seem to be more o-rings with the HP version. Probably most can be reused, so the g250 kit may work.

You're absolutely right: the poppets are the same: 11250220

Can someone point me in the right direction to get a couple kits for a G250HP? Ive looked on ebay but I was hoping to find something for less then 50 each. Please PM me if you have any ideas.

I noticed there was someone on ebay selling the kits for $17.

Yes, VDH does sell an after market kit for $9 that includes the seat, the hard to source 2.2x1mm o-rings, and one for the knob. :)

He needs a kit for a G250HP not a plain G250. My understanding is a G250HP requires the same kit as a G500/S600/S550/s555 etc. I don't think VDH sells these.

So these should work on the G250HP?

So these should work on the G250HP?

The seat is the same but the HP kit has more o-rings which are used on the rather complex balance chamber used to provide the seat saver feature. I don't know if I have ever changed those o-rings in my wife's S600 or my G500 in the 10+ years we have been using them. But, as I recall, they are a bit of an odd size.

The seat is the same but the HP kit has more o-rings which are used on the rather complex balance chamber used to provide the seat saver feature. I don't know if I have ever changed those o-rings in my wife's S600 or my G500 in the 10+ years we have been using them. But, as I recall, they are a bit of an odd size.

Is there an annotated S600 or G500 schematic out there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom