Scubapro Seawing Nova Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BobC - I just happen to be packing and they are on the floor next to me. I have the Large fins and they are 25" by 10-1/2"

Thanks for the report tide. And thanks for giving the weight. That kind of info is hard to get for some reason and it is important if you have to travel to dive like I do. Do you happen to know the length and width of the fins? Are they small enough to pack easily?
Thanks again.
Bob

I have a pair of them, and I can tell they are easily fit it my bag,the Cressi Gorilla one. They are light too.I have tested them into all kinds of recreational depths. I even had a set of two dives today with them. The second dive was a 57min. one, at 19m.By the time the dive was over, my tank had 90 to 100 bar...Usually with different fins, I end up having 70to 80 bar tank pressure.Besides,I was feeling very comfortable and not at all tired...If you have the chance to test a pair of them,do it...

I bought a pair to replace my twin jets and found they give me much more propulsion then I had beforehand,they do not however fit my dive bag well. I have to strap them on top rather then inside.

Sent from my galaxy S5 Active.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom