SCUBAPRO Regulator Timeline

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on Johnson. You are the current caretakers of Scuba Pro history. Take that responsibility with the pride we as customers have in Scuba Pro products. It is no skin off your nose to upload the timeline and keep adding to it. You will sell the company off in time and we your customers deserve the product line history.
No more fake replies or lack or replying to us. JUST UPLOAD IT.

^^ No one from Johnson/ScubaPro currently participates here. ^^

In an attempt to avoid this sort of confusion of 'talking to the hand', I suggest that after 5 years of no activity in any manufacturer's forum (by the manufacturer's reps) that the forum be locked and post a message that the forum has been abandoned. It may still contain useful threads so removing the entire forum may not be appropriate.

Thoughts?

In an attempt to avoid this sort of confusion of 'talking to the hand', I suggest that after 5 years of no activity in any manufacturer's forum (by the manufacturer's reps) that the forum be locked and post a message that the forum has been abandoned. It may still contain useful threads so removing the entire forum may not be appropriate.

Thoughts?
Our policy is to keep forums active if posts are current by Members or Manufacturers. Loosely we define Current as in the past 2-3 years.

Last year 71 Mfr's foruns were archived to an Inactive Group at the bottom of this forum group with instruction to contact us if Anyone wanted one moved back to the active listings although even when they were in the Inactive Group posts could still be made. Some like the Huish forums (Atomic, Zeale, Bare, Stahlsac, Oceanic etc. were closed at their request around the same time.

But No One ever did - not Once. I followed the entire group and would have moved Any of them back to the active listings had anyone showed any interest.

Last Month I removed them all to the permanent archives which are not member accessible.

Based on the last ScubaPro rep participation under your scenario we would not be having this conversation as this forum would be locked now.
I don't feel that's in our members best interests.
There seems to be interest by members asking/answering questions even though ScubaPro has apparently withdrawn any invovment.

I held out hope for quite some time for return of the Scubapro Regulator Timeline. Scubapro communicated with me on several occasions that it would be back. I gave up all hope a long time ago now :(

I still occasionally dive my MK5/109 I bought in 1972. I dive my MK25/S600 all the time.

Went through a MK 10, MK10+, MK15 and a couple of different versions of the MK20 before standardizing on MK20 3rd generation's for OC and MK17's for my RBs. Thankfully I avoided all the EVOs.
I've still got 9x MK20 3rd generation regs and 11x MK17s + a 30 odd year old USD Conshelf SE2 that has been on my air gun for the last 20 years.

Michael

Valid point, understood.
I would like to see this forum on Scuba Pro stay as well.
How about as many of you as possible ask your dive shop to also contact Scuba Pro about the timeline. I am going to do that again today. Whats the worst that happens. They ignore us (again) Not very good business practice.

Back
Top Bottom