Scubapro parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Traveling nomad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all

I have a bit of an issue, I do my own service of my regs and now I find myself in need of a new diaphragm for a scubapro s600 ti. I had all other parts I needed but I didn't anticipate a new diaphragm, and I can't find an online source... can anyone be please point me in a direction where I can buy one?

Hi all

I have a bit of an issue, I do my own service of my regs and now I find myself in need of a new diaphragm for a scubapro s600 ti. I had all other parts I needed but I didn't anticipate a new diaphragm, and I can't find an online source... can anyone be please point me in a direction where I can buy one?

I can get it, message me if you have no joy locally.

@Traveling nomad, I'm just giving a quick voucher for @buddhasummer. Due to the current pandemic, there have been some delays in shipping from Japan. But, he is extremely reliable and has supplied many of us here on ScubaBoard. I'm sure I speak for all of us who've done business with him when I say I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to buy from him again.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ryan, yes, the pandemic has played total havoc with our shipping services. I'm sitting on numerous parcels just waiting for the green light, hoping it happens soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom