Scubapro Nova Scotia 6.5 Semi-dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeaceDog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a size men's Large Nova Scotia semi-dry suit that I have never even worn. Tags aren't even off the suit. Looking to sell. Can send pictures to those interested. Feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks!

Looking on line for a size chart for this suit and can not find one. I am 6' 200lbs, just wondering if this would fit.

Thanks!

I'm 6' and about 220 and it fits me perfectly through the body. I have a very broad chest so I think the reduction in elasticity through the shoulders would take a bit of getting used to given that I've never used a back-entry zipper, but everywhere else it's an absolute perfect fit.

I'm 6' and about 220 and it fits me perfectly through the body. I have a very broad chest so I think the reduction in elasticity through the shoulders would take a bit of getting used to given that I've never used a back-entry zipper, but everywhere else it's an absolute perfect fit.

If you still have the Semi Drysuit for sale how much and sent pics to scubaman2424@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom