Scubapro mk5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SP says 2475 for that yoke (some old bulletin that I cannot find) however, I would not hesitate to use it for 3000 psi service. If you're concerned about it, I have a more modern yoke I would be willing to sell.

Edit: I found the note a parts diagram:
SP Yoke note.PNG

SP says 2475 for that yoke (some old bulletin that I cannot find) however, I would not hesitate to use it for 3000 psi service. If you're concerned about it, I have a more modern yoke I would be willing to sell.
Heck yeah . I would love to buy it from you . Just let me know what you want for it. Thank you : )

.....I was afraid you'd say that. :) We're doing home renovations and I'll have to find the box with the yokes. I'll get back to you soon(ish) via PM.

Cheers,

Couv

I'm not in a hurry. Whenever you get around to it is fine by me and thank you very much.

I think I have one if Couv doesn't. .
Fantastic !!! Thank you. If I dont hear anything from Couv in a few days I'll let you know. I really appreciate it.

I have a couple of them. The yoke screws are the older wing looking design (similar to the one you have except with the larger 9/16 thread), you can change them out for the new knob design if you want.

Got it covered Herman, thanks.

Thank you everyone. Couve has taken care of getting me what I need. I'm so impressed by the knowledge and willingness to help other people that I see and have experienced on this forum. You guys are amazing and I feel honored to be a part of this group. Scubaboard rocks!!!

Back
Top Bottom