Scubapro MK25 goes Mo' money!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Diving Badger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Scubapro have their 50th birthday and have given a very ‘Bling’ anniversary facelift they have given the MK25 and S600 regulator set. I reckon that if Puff Daddy or Jay-Z ever started diving we have the reg set for them!!

So what do you think for more Gucci facelifts? Diamond encrusted masks??????
biggrin.png

Scubapro have their 50th birthday and have given a very ‘Bling’ anniversary facelift they have given the MK25 and S600 regulator set. I reckon that if Puff Daddy or Jay-Z ever started diving we have the reg set for them!!

So what do you think for more Gucci facelifts? Diamond encrusted masks??????
biggrin.png
You mean you don't have your Gucci Game Bag or your Diamond Nova SeaWing fins, yet?

Well, if the pic's are true to life, I'm sorry to say Aqua Lung did it before with their LUX.
But then again, there's nothing wrong going after the Ferrari type. :)

Last edited:
halocline,

I guess you haven't seen our Hot Deals.

I wouldn't pay extra for that. Never cared for gold or gold color on anything. Any jewelry I own is white gold, silver, or stainless. I even had to remove the gold Chevy bowties from the grill and tailgate of my truck. Replaced them with black, of course.

Back
Top Bottom