Scubapro Mk2 EVO service and parts manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Would anyone know where I could get a copy? The most recent manual I could find online was for the Mk2 Plus...

I'm curious if there's any specific criteria regarding the XTIS features.

A small area of the blue coating on my IP spring came off and I was curious if there's any literature on that and if there's suitable "touch-up" product.... If necessary. It does seem to come off very easily. It's like a thin silicone type film. Definitely appears like it was sprayed onto the spring instead of dipped into it. I wonder if a product like Flex Seal aerosol is worth a try. My guess is it's best to leave as-is. A very small bit of blue missing I suspect would have negligible impact on the runtime before freezing up in terms of the same cold water testing standards.

Lastly, my reg had 4 shims installed from factory but they were all together at the body end and not 2 on either side of the IP spring. I don't think it matters, but I was curious if there were any details about that.

Just let the coating slowly peel off. I would not add anything - it's not there to protect the steel. Disappointing that it's peeling already.

All the shims are at one end because of the new black plastic spring centering base at the piston head end (called the "sleeve"), that also acts as an anti-friction washer. The shims are no longer split between both ends of the spring.

Attachments

• MK2 EVO 0714.pdf
    368.1 KB · Views: 882
  • 35Maintenance procedure MK 2 EVO copy.pdf
    117.2 KB · Views: 955

Back
Top Bottom