ScubaPro Meridian feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jhwass

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for some feedback on the Meridian. I've heard good and bad. Been using Suunto D6 as a backup to my Aeris Atmos AI (which I love). Want a new watch as a backup and I really like the look of the Meridian but haven't spent a ton of time researching it. Any pros or cons that anyone has on it would be much appreciated. Looks like it's good to use for both Scuba and Freediving but would like any input. Thanks!

I have had mine for nine months. Overall I am happy with the watch. It is durable and easy to read while diving. The algorithm is similar to my Wisdom 2 and very little difference in NDL times on repetitive dives.

There is a little bit of a learning curve to navigate through the menus. I found the Suunto more intuitive than the Meridian. The Meridian comes wit a mini CD that did not work on my computer. The band is very short, I use the last hole in a 3 mm wetsuit. Don't waste your money on the USB cradle. The logtrak software is horrible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. A friend actually gave me one tonight to borrow for a week so I'll get to test it out myself before deciding whether to purchase it or not. Appreciate your feedback.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom