scubapro masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua-Fire

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently tried on a scubapro spectra mini in my LDS and seemed to fit real well. They did not carry the spectra (2?) which i wanted to compare it with. i liked the mini but it seemed to me that the lenses could have been a little wider for better peripheral view. This is my first mask so i dont have much to compare it with. Has anyone compared the 2 side by side to see if the field of vision is different, or if the mini is very much smaller interms of width? Like i said i don't have much in comparison for other masks, so maybe this is considered a very good field of vision, and i dont know it. I would have to buy the spectra 2 online and hate to take a chance if there is a real big difference. Any other suggestions on masks that fight similiar with a better view? thanks.

Not fair! How'd you solve it?

The shop had the spectra, but not on display. Fit me much better than the mini. the mini made me look like i was wearing a fisher price kids mask.

The shop had the spectra, but not on display. Fit me much better than the mini. the mini made me look like i was wearing a fisher price kids mask.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom