Scubapro Jets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O'Malley:
I'm not sure how the DUI Rock Boots size 12 compare to BARE's Trek Boots size 12 but the XL Jets fit nicely...

Wow, I have the Bare Trek boots in size 11, and there's no way they'll fit into XL jets. I needed turtles for them...

I have size 11 rock boots and use XXL jets. No problem, but I also use small (as in shorter) spring straps for a tighter fit with that huge pocket. XL jets WILL BE TOO SMALL with your 12 rock boots. Trust me on this. I couldn't use the XL jets with my 11 rock boots and it wasn't even close. I tried it. For some reason the size jump from XL jets to XXL is crazy! Mad crazy yo, as the kids say here on the subway, lol. The XXL really should be the XXXL version, lol.

The Turtles are perfect with my 11 rock boots and regular size spring straps. My wife owns the turtles and sometimes I use those too. I suggest the turtles as that XXL Jet is huge and I mean the entire fin itself as well as the foot pocket. I don't mind it with the shorter spring straps, but you might if you like fins to fit tightly or if you hate large paddle fins. Personal choice. Good luck!

O'Malley:
I'm not sure how the DUI Rock Boots size 12 compare to BARE's Trek Boots size 12 but the XL Jets fit nicely...

The Bare trek boot is smaller and much thinner. The bottom of the rock boot is very wide and clunky compared to the trek boot. The Bare boot is more comfy too but I prefer the rock boot for NE shore diving..

I am a woman and own jet split fins medium and I ordered Bare 6mm Ice boots size 7 got the boots yesterday from scuba toys no way would these fit in the pocket. Just a FYI for anybody.

froginmgl:
I am a woman and own jet split fins medium and I ordered Bare 6mm Ice boots size 7 got the boots yesterday from scuba toys no way would these fit in the pocket. Just a FYI for anybody.

Yep. The Split (twin)version runs smaller than the regular jets. I used XL with my twin jets and now use XXL with regular jets and 11 rock boots but now I'm just confusing the issue, lol.:wink:

I used the XXL with my old drysuit...unfortunately i didnt have the insight to keep them.

You could fit a family of 4 in them..with furniture. I will try the XXL again...with the small springs.

PEACE OUT ALL!! Time for me to get my rest...fo shizzle.

Wow, I have the Bare Trek boots in size 11, and there's no way they'll fit into XL jets. I needed turtles for them...

Oops, I have XXL Jets with the BARE Trek Boots size 12...:34:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom