Scubapro Jet Sport OR Seawing Nova - for ladies

Scubapro Jet Sport or Seawing Nova?

• Jet Sport

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Seawing Nova

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think a lot of people dismiss the GO sports for being a light cheap travel fin. And mix them up with thr GO Travel.

The sport has the same foot pocket like the Novas, you can easily fit a 7mm boot or a dry boot.

They're roughly the same width like the Jet Fins and a much nore than a simple travel fin.

But imagine SP shooting them selves if they market them like monoprene jet fins. For half the price.

Only downside they have is positive buoyancy, and that depends on the diver.

One problem was the current that can be just problem with my legs and weakness, but in general it seemed that I had to put much more effort to every move than others and few times experienced cramping. Dive masters also told me that the problem is in fins not in technique.

Bad floppy fins will waste energy and make you put in much more effort and cause cramps.

Strong stiff fins will transfer energy more efficiently but it works both ways: you'll feel much more water resistance and can tire and get cramps from that -- but for that, you can exercise. There's no exercise for bad fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom