ScubaPro Jet Sport Fins - Comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phocus

Reaction score
The LDS said these were a popular fin, I cannot find any reviews....anywhere! Anyone have feedback? I was hoping to also find a video of them in action.

work fine.Not as easy as twin jets of course,but good price point. I use them and twin jets or what ever is lying around at the time at the pool during classes that I may be teaching.If cost is a concern about purchasing twin jets the jet sport fin at a cost of $79.-$89. will meet your needs very well.

I got mine to fit my drysuit boots (a bit tight) and still use them with a thick wetsuit boot (a bit lose) about 2.5 yrs ago because of the price point when they first came out. And of course I added spring straps.

I have really given them a beating. They are light weight on my reconstructed ankle which was important but powerful enough to get through a current (I had been using splits but was stuggling in cold SoCal currents with so much drag/gear on).
I mostly frog kick but when I do flutter, they sometimes ricochet/reverberate back after the kick and I can hear a noisy whoosh. This has become much more noticeable as they get older. I have also noticed the blades have begun to warp/cup from center outward. I will continue to use/abuse them.

However, I'm now in search of/testing new fins, especially since I no longer work for a SP dealer, I'm supposed to teach using store brands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom