Scubapro G250 kit or poppet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Can't pull a negative" ?

Comfo bites fit them.

Barrel -016
Flow vane -008
Adj knob -011
Orifice 902 or soft -010
Poppet 2.2x1mm
Thank you, I was in a rush when I posted. I double checked all the o-rings and what you've specified above is what I went with based on trial and error. I went with -010 for the orifice, but will replace it with a soft version asap.

The mouthpiece seemed to be too loose and was letting some air in when I tried to pull a negative on the reg. I had to tighten it tad harder than I normally would. All checked out well on the try dive. Thank you very much for the info. Truly appreciate your help!

Thank you, I was in a rush when I posted. I double checked all the o-rings and what you've specified above is what I went with based on trial and error. I went with -010 for the orifice, but will replace it with a soft version asap.

The mouthpiece seemed to be too loose and was letting some air in when I tried to pull a negative on the reg. I had to tighten it tad harder than I normally would. All checked out well on the try dive. Thank you very much for the info. Truly appreciate your help!

Welcome.

Atomic aquatic mouth pieces for too.

Back
Top Bottom