Scubapro G2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SP Europe responded to me earlier today saying: "We haven’t had any information yet so I cannot tell you."

They don't know about the G2 being discontinued. They would tell me if they knew it will be discontinued.

Myself, I hope that they consolidate the G2 and G2 TeK into one product and people would have the option to buy the G2 and are able to upgrade the software to the G2 Tek after paying an upgrade fee just like what Ratio does.

SP Europe responded to me earlier today saying: "We haven’t had any information yet so I cannot tell you."

They don't know about the G2 being discontinued. They would tell me if they knew it will be discontinued.

Myself, I hope that they consolidate the G2 and G2 TeK into one product and people would have the option to buy the G2 and are able to upgrade the software to the G2 Tek after paying an upgrade fee just like what Ratio does.
Just have the tek stuff off but there like the G3

Just have the tek stuff off but there like the G3

You mean just have one version with the Tek capabilities but not call it "Tek"?

You mean just have one version with the Tek capabilities but not call it "Tek"?
Yes, like the G3, it’s all there and you don’t need to download anything, you just activate it in the sub menus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom