Scubapro fins size question:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm in the market to purchase a pair of Scubapro fins. It's a toss up between the jets & the twin jets. I'm sorta of leaning toward the JET for my drysuit boots.

My question is , if anybody knows, why the different in sizes between the to different fins. Ex., the jets XL =11/12" virses the twin jet size L=9/12" + XL=11/13" ?

I know that i'll probably half to drag my drysuit in to my lds for fit as much as i hate to but... my drysuit boots length is a 12. I would like to order on line for better $ if i can hit the nail on the head , size wise.

Also was wondering if anybody have any thoughts on the too different fins.....

thanks

Safe diving ......
:wink:

sorry folks:
I think i got my question answered. Seen below post from "lakediver" . Must of missed it.

Anyway any other thought's would be welcome..

thanks again.

Sam.:bonk:

Get the Jet fins. The Twin Jets are useless for anything other than a flutter kick. But, if you are still set on the Twin Jets, I have a pair that looks brand new that I'll cut you a deal on.

HI electricZombie:

Thanks for your reply. Yes your right. I decided to go with the jet fin. Took a drive to a lds that handle the Scubapro fins & had a chance to see both.

I was impressed with the jet fin. Really didn't care for twin jets. I see tha IDI has a carbon copy of the jet , called the power fin for about $65.

Thanks for the offer anyway.
Also thinking about adding the "spring straps"

Safe diving to you:

Make sure they fit your drysuit boots before purchasing - genuine ScubaPro XL JetFins don't fit my size 12 attached drysuit boots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom