ScubaPro Dry Suit Dive Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find an actual size (l, xl,2xl?)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

When you say size 11-12... do you mean if someone were to wear them like a normal shoe, or do you mean it would fit someone with a size 11-12 foot and he was wearing his drysuit with neoprene socks and insulating foot liner?

Dave,
I'll try my best here. When I talked to the guys at the dive shop and stressed that I would like a boot that was about 1/2 a size larger than I usually wear. I wear a tennis shoe around 9.5-10. I wanted the 1/2 size larger in order to be able to wear an additional pair of socks under my neoprene socks. What I got was a boot that was about 1-2 sizes larger than I usually wear. I got a great deal on the suit and did not feel the need to complain over the boot size in that I have two sets of dry suit boots already. So I thought that I would pass them on to someone that could use them for a great price. I hope that this helps. There is nothing wrong with them other than they are just too large for me.
Thanks,
Tony Chaney

---------- Post added June 4th, 2014 at 01:27 AM ----------

Can't find an actual size (l, xl,2xl?)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

It appears that from the size chart that they are either a 3xl or a 4xl. I am not really sure. Here is the size list: SCUBAPRO - BOOT SIZE CHART

Last edited:
I'm interested, sent you a PM. Don't worry about the shipping, I'm coming to the US in a few weeks. I'll be shipping to my stateside address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom