Scubapro C370 service manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would say the manual is terrible.

But yes, not too hard to service once you think it through.

Good job Stepfen🙏🏻
Maybe it was the luck of the noob :)

I just stared another thread about an issue I encountered ( Rusty C370 sleeve ). I would appreciate your feedback there.

Cheers

Thank you rsingler for your step by step instruction but like you said, I don't worry too much about disassembly but the reassembly... any tips on that?
I opened another thread about this:

and included a video showing how I did it:

I hope this helps.

Hi, Stepfen, Thank you SOOOO MUCH! That really help! It is a great video too!!

Rgds.

Hi, Stepfen, Thank you SOOOO MUCH! That really help! It is a great video too!!

Rgds.
You are welcome @garywong007 . I didn't find the procedure itself difficult at all. What is difficult I think is how to describe it in words. Hence, I illustrated it with a video.
Glad you fount it useful.

You are welcome @garywong007 . I didn't find the procedure itself difficult at all. What is difficult I think is how to describe it in words. Hence, I illustrated it with a video.
Glad you fount it useful.
You are right, it is not as difficult as it is described in words. It is just different from the usual ones. It took me a while to figure it out but I actually got it fixed before I watched the video you sent me. Nevertheless, the procedures in your video is better and cleaner - I will do it like this next time I come across a C370.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom